Politique de la qualité
Our company wants to adopt a “risk based thinking” Quality Policy, allowing us to:
- Establish a pro-active and not a reactive culture of the improvement, prevention must become a habit;
- Increase the satisfaction of our customers;
- Build a consistent base of knowledges and offer a major preparation;
- Increase the probability to reach the targets;
- Decrease the probability of bad results and side effects;
- Ensure consistency in the quality of goods and services;
- Satisfy the mandatory applicable requirements, whether related to products/services offered and to workplace.
In order to reach the application of a.m. points, the Direction undertakes to:
- Analyze the company contest in order to identify risks and opportunities;
- Establish the priorities of the identified risks and opportunities;
- Plan actions to face risks and to seize opportunities;
- Make available the necessary resources to act the action plans;
- Verify the actions effectiveness.
The Directions requires that all staff is aware of the Quality Policy and of the operative procedures connected with its work area, in order to apply its contents and collaborate to the continuous improvement of the System, thanks to its eventual suggestions. This document is exposed in the work area and in the website, in order to share the guidelines expressed with all third parties interested and involved in the activities and in the services offered.
Approved on 17/03/2020 – The Direction